Integrated Logistics Support resume
Military resume samples > Logistics Support Specialist resume template
Analytical Logistics Support Specialist with over seven years of experience and expertise in providing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) supporting various Department of Defense agencies. Proven record of performing government procurement research and data collection. Ability to utilize transportation and logistics software systems to track government furnished equipment worldwide.
|Core Competencies include:|
|Logistics Management||Configuration Management|
|Supply Chain Management||Military Transportation Operations|
|Research & Analysis||Problem Resolution|
|Purchasing Procurement/Acquisitions||Organizational Skills|
CURRENT SECRET CLEARANCE:
Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Certification – Life Cycle Logistics Level III
MACAULAY-BROWN, INC, Manassas, VA 2013 – Present
- Conduct integrated logistics support and administer DMSMS management program valued at $17B for five U.S. Navy ship installation teams.
- Perform life-cycle procurement research and analysis to recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Identify material and logistics requirements to create purchasing requisitions for customers; prioritize and schedule work order requests, route orders to personnel, and monitor job status.
- Maintain documentation development timelines, prepare shipping documents, create ILS Certifications, and generate reports on a weekly basis.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Fort Bragg, NC and Fort Stewart, GA 2008 – 2013
Logistics Team Leader, Installation Transportation Office, (2011 – 2013)
- Hand-selected to manage Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) for 600+ personnel, ensuring accurate planning of military transportation requirements.
- Trained 12 logistics planners on cargo and equipment transportation operations procedures.
- Implemented Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) procedures across five divisions; monitored all FLIPL investigations, ensuring proper guidelines adhered.
- Instrumental in division earning excellent rating during annual CSDP evaluation.
Logistics Planner, 3rd Infantry Unit, (2011 – 2013)
- Coordinated with several defense entities to organize in-theater logistics during 12-month deployment to Iraq.
- Implemented logistics support plan to manage advanced shipment of hazardous goods to area of responsibility.
- Organized equipment nomenclature and Allowance Parts Lists data; conducted analysis to identify necessary allowances support required for operational availability.
- Issued Temporary Hand Receipts (DA Form 3161) and provided up-to-date tracking shipment movement.
- Planned and executed logistical support during 22 training events.
You might also like
RSS Logistics awarded Apache helicopters contract — Orlando Business Journal
.. tasks currently take two specialists five hours to complete.
Want to to operate a rail car? Ask D & R of Endicott — Press & Sun-Bulletin
D & R has four core areas of expertise: the largest product line is technical manuals; the preparation and conduct of training programs; 3D modeling and simulation; and the planning and performance of Integrated Logistics Support.