Continental Cargo Logistics
* Only these offices are covered and protected under this program.
Members should ensure that they are dealing with an office that is enrolled in a WCA network. Offices that are NOT enrolled are NOT protected under the Gold Medallion Financial Protection Plan. For full details of the Gold Medallion plan,
Proudly Enrolled Since:
* Click network logo to view profile and contacts.is a Peruvian Freight Forwarder & Logistics Company established in 2001, Our Head Office is strategically located in front of the Lima Intl Airport and very close to the Callao Seaport.
Continental Global has been structured with strong management team, integrated with advantages from all aspects and able to provide all shipping services.
No matter what your commercial focus is, Continental Global offers alternatives and personalized solutions in the Air & Ocean Industry, Inland Haulage, Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain as well as Project Cargo Management ... allowing to concentrate on your core business.
Our alternatives offer an improvement in the supply chain, making our dedicated expert team in Project Cargo as well dedicated sales people will be driving force behind your projects.
Continental Global provides a full range of the Integrated Logistics Services:
* Airfreight & Sea freight
* Dangerous Goods
* Weapons & Military Shipments
* Vessel Chartering
* Trans- Shipments
* Ship Spares in Transit
* Time Critical Shipments
* Exhibition, Fairs and Events
* Aerospace Logistics/ AOG - Hand Carry - COMAT
* Perishable Products
* Inland Haulage
* Live Animals
* Aircraft Charters
* Warehousing & Distribution
* Project Cargo & Supply Chain
You might also like
Photo A US Navy (USN) C-2A Greyhound aircraft from the USN Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 30 (VRC-30) returns home to Naval Air Station North Island, Coronado, California, after a six-month deployment aboard the USN Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76) during operations in the Pacific Ocean. The USN VRC-30 is a carrier-based transport aircraft squadron, capable of carrying high priority cargo and passengers to and from aircraft carriers at sea, 07/05/2006